Terms and Conditions for AutoSonic.co.uk
Welcome to www.autosonic.co.uk owned and operated by Autosonic Limited whose registered office is Autosonic Units 7&8 Whitemyres Business Centre, Whitemyres Avenue, Mastrick, Aberdeen, AB16 6HQ, United Kingdom.
General Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Conditions at any time and your use of the whole/any part of the Website following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the whole/any part of Website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
- You shall not use the Website for any illegal or immoral purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired.
- You agree not to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website; and you agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any Website users arising out of that user's use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
- You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) suffered by us and arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your computer or internet access account.
- We are not responsible for the availability of any external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources. You are hereby granted a revocable and non-exclusive licence to create a hyperlink to the Website subject to such hyperlink not portraying Autosonic , their licensors or their products in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner and subject to you not using any logo/trade mark or other proprietary graphic owned and/or controlled by Autosonic as part of or in conjunction with the hyperlink.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- You should assume that everything you see and read on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Conditions. The Website is Copyright, "© 1986 - 2012 Autosonic Limited. All rights reserved".
- We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Website. However, nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use any services provided on the Website is at your sole risk. All information via the Website are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement.
- We do not represent or guarantee that any service provided via the Website will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interferences, hacking or other security intrusions and we disclaim any liability relating thereto.
- We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise if you incur loss or damage by connecting to the Website through a third party's hypertext link.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law where or insofar as such rights cannot be derogated from by contract.
- If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
- These Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Physical Products purchased from The Website ("Products")
- When placing an order for any Products from the Website, you will state, specifically, which Products you desire to purchase and shall also at the same time confirm to us, at your own risk, your home address, telephone number (including STD code), delivery requirements and selected payment method including credit card/debit card details together with such other details that may be requested at that time from you by us.
- Your contract for purchases of physical items through the Website is with Autosonic Limited whose registered office address is Autosonic Units 7&8 Whitemyres Business Centre, Whitemyres Avenue, Mastrick, Aberdeen, AB16 6HQ, United Kingdom, and you undertake that any and all products ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only. You further agree that email can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and us until the items ordered have been received by you. At any time until this point we may cancel the sale for any reason.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purposes of ordering or purchasing products or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the products or services ordered. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 1224 661777 between 9.00am and 5.30pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday and Saturday 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Our returns policy: Without prejudice to your statutory legal rights which remain unaffected, we operate the following returns and refunds policies:
i. Damaged or defective goods: in the unlikely event that you receive products which are damaged or defective or become defective within 7 days of receipt, we shall, at our own option, either replace or refund any damaged or defective products (including the postage and packing you were charged) PROVIDED THAT you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 2 working days of delivery of the products and that, in the case of physical products, you return the products in the same condition that you received them;
ii. Goods that become defective of faulty after 7 days, but before the end of the manufacturer's warranty period: should a product you purchase become defective or faulty after 7 days from delivery and before the end of the manufacturer's warranty, we shall, at our own option, either repair or replace the products;
iii. Goods that become defective after the end of the manufacturer's warranty period: on a case by case basis, and out our own option, we may accept returns on items which are no longer covered by a manufacturer's warranty, but may charge (as agreed with you in advance) for postage costs and repair costs;
iv. While we endeavour to ensure all goods returned for repair are returned to you within 14 days, in the event that the repair of goods will take longer than 6 weeks from the date that they are received by us, you agree to accept a compensation payment at a rate of 10% of the gross value of the product for the delay. Should the repair not be possible or take longer than 2 months from the date the goods are received by us, we will make a full refund/replacement available as directed by you;
v. For digital or downloaded items, we will not entertain claims for faulty products based on production values. We do not specify the criteria under which artists or labels produce their products, and so cannot provide any guarantees of issues production quality, such as, but not limited to, recording volumes, analogue mastering, full frequency ranges in audio files;
vi. Our mistake: If items are not delivered due to a mistake on our part you will be completely refunded, or sent the package again without extra charge; whichever you prefer. Please note that when you place your order, a label is automatically generated from the address you type into your account details, so you are responsible for getting this right. If you get your address wrong and do not notify us before the order is sent, we cannot refund the postage costs. If we accidentally send you items that you did not order, we will refund you for them and also for the cost of the outgoing postage and packing on those individual items, once you send them back to us;
vii. Your mistake: If items are not delivered because you gave us incorrect information, or because your post office was unable to deliver the package because there was no-one to receive it and/or no-one came to collect it from the sorting office, you will be refunded for the cost of the items, but not for the postage and packing. We can re-send the items but you will have to pay the postage and packing charge again;
- Please note that we are unable to accept cancellation of any orders for digital downloads, nor offer any refund for such orders, once downloading has commenced.
- All orders are made subject to acceptance by you of these Conditions and fulfillment of any order for Products is subject to stock availability and acceptance by us of your order. We are under no obligation to fulfil any customer order.